Term Dates & General Information
Term Dates 2018/19
|Term Dates 2018/19|
|Term 1||Wednesday 5th September – Friday 19th October|
|Half Term||Monday 22nd October – Friday 2nd November (2 weeks)|
|Term 2||Monday 5th November – Friday 21st December|
|Christmas Holiday||Monday 24th December – Friday 4th January|
|Term 3||Monday 7th January – Friday 15th February|
|Half Term||Monday 18th – Friday 22nd February|
|Term 4||Monday 25th February – Friday 5th April|
|Easter Holiday||Monday 8th – Monday 22nd April|
|Term 5||Tuesday 23rd April – Friday 24th May|
|Half Term||Monday 27th – Friday 31st May|
|Term 6||Monday 3rd June – Thursday 18th July|
|Summer Holidays||Begin Friday 19th July|
The School Day
|8:30-9:00||Period 1 – PSHE curriculum|
Uniform and Equipment Expectations
- New Line Learning black jumper or slipover, Plain white school shirt worn with purple Academy tie or New Line Learning blouse, Plain black trousers (straight leg and no embellishments), or plain black pleated skirt.
- Black socks, Plain black school shoes, White or black ankle socks (knee socks are not allowed) or black tights, Plain black school shoes. One pair of small earrings is allowed and a watch, no other jewellery can be worn. Natural looking make-up may be worn. No false eyelashes. No painted or false nails.
- Equipment; A rucksack or satchel bag. Pencil case which holds; 2 black pens, 2 green pens, 2 pencils, ruler, rubber, sharpener. Other advisable equipment; colouring pencils, protractor, set of compasses, calculator.
- PE kit; New Line Learning purple polo shirt, black shorts or jogging bottoms, trainers.
- Student 360: used for communicating between home and school. Pupils are also expected to keep a record of their attendance, behaviour and achievement logs so that they learn to organise and take responsibility for themselves.