More information here - Including details for working at home
Guidance for using Electronic Learning
During Partial closure
In the event of a full or partial school closure, New Line Learning will be using Microsoft Teams to support pupils in their learning. All pupils have received information via an assembly and details of how to download and log on can be found here. Microsoft Team Instructions
Please be mindful that Microsoft Teams is a sharing platform, designed to complete assignments and learn from a distance. With this in mind, please see attached the guidelines for using Microsoft Teams.
This is a fantastic resource for pupils and staff to keep in contact, complete assignments and receive feedback. Here is some guidance that will naturally change as we understand this more.
It is important to note that this software should be used during school hours. This is a tool to support pupils, not to use outside of school hours. To support this, please see the following:
Please use the following guidelines:
- Use the app to access assignments
- Ask your teacher(s) for help during school hours
- Submit your assignment when you are complete
- Check any feedback provided and edit your work
- Always complete your work (where appropriate) in Microsoft Teams
Please ensure you DO NOT do the following:
- Do not message staff out of school time.
- Do not attempt any video calls.
- Only contact teachers for work related reasons. Always keep responses professional and avoid general “chat” and always be respectful.
If you do not adhere to these expectations, your teacher will not respond and you will lose access.
If you are unable to access Microsoft Teams then we have also provided work-pack on our E-Learning tab on our website. For instruction please click here
If you experience any technical difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org